Friday 27 July 2007

Ainsworth's Hat


Here is Ainsworth (friend's baby) in the hat I knitted for him. I knitted it using Baby Cashmerino, using Addi Turbos. Ainsworth came early, so it was a bit of a rush to get his gifts finished in time! Yes, I did say gifts. I also knitted Ainsworth a pair of booties, however they did not come out as anticipated - they were far too big and would only have been suitable for a baby with very odd feet! Anyway, the hat knitted up really well and it even helped him fit into his car seat better!

1 comment:

Ainsworth said...

Hi Dani! Can I just pop in to say how much I love wearing your hat. It's very cosy and daddy says it picks up my blue eyes really well. I haven't tried the bootees on yet, but I'm not sure how well they'll fit because both my feet are about the same size.

Hope to see you again real soon!